MMSD is a "Google Apps for Education" district. We use GAfE to manage our email, calendars, and files, and it has a multitude of other educational applications as well. Google Drive can be treated like the J: drive on your computer. The difference is that individual files can be shared with whomever you specify and it can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
You can upload photos and video directly to Google Drive using the following directions. If you are looking to upload other file types to Google Drive, such as Pages or Keynote, then click here:
Now log in normally.
3. Once you are in, look at the top right of your screen. You should see a "+" sign. Tap on this symbol.
4. Now open your Camera Roll and tap on each photo or video you'd like to upload. Tap on the Blue Checkmark when you're done to initiate the upload.
5. You can see the upload progress by choosing the UPLOAD icon on the left hand side of your screen.
6. On the completed files, you will see a tiny icon with the letter "i". Tap on this icon to change the name, sharing or privacy settings for this file.
7. Now, you can share it, rename it, trash it, move it to a folder, or copy the link for use elsewhere.